Live Event: Manufacturing and Distribution Software Suites
Enterprise Software Suites for Manufacturing and Distribution - ERP software and technology touches virtually every aspect of the global supply chain. The positive impact of real-time information is especially profound, helping to support longer and more complex supply chains, omnichannel distribution, regulatory compliance, and recall events, to name a few.
During this session, you will learn about ERP, and complementary software systems operating on premise or cloud. We will discuss the changing nature of enterprise software, and its value to business success. Sixty minutes including Q&A.
What you will learn:
- The IOT of enterprise systems.
- What dashboards for real-time business intelligence in-the-cloud deliver.
- How do reporting and analytics in-the-cloud play an active business role?
- How mobile is changing the ability to control and manage processes on the run.
- What a fully integrated enterprise in-the-cloud means.
- How does the internet play a role in the enterprise today?
- What ERP tools are available in-the-cloud today?
- Learn how to create a synergy between in-the-cloud based and on-premise deployment.
Attendees can expect to learn new business management options with powerful software operates via mobile or PCs.
Top reasons for employees and executives requiring better controls; sales, production, distribution, accounting, inventory, and the warehouse can deliver 'One Version of The Truth.'
The speaker will present a live demonstration of Enterprise software suites. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and schedule a more in-depth 1-on-1 to a personal tour of ERP for themselves.
Event Sign up: Space is limited, so please fill in the form on the upper right to sign up.