Access the webinar presentation here:
Unlocking Hidden Potential in Supply Chain Mobility
"Gartner Predicts by 2017, Half of Employers will Require Employees to Supply Their Own Device for Work Purposes. Enterprises Offering Only Corporate-Liable Programs Will Soon Be the Exception." - Gartner
You will learn:
Watch the recording of a recent APICS Inland Empire webinar presented by Gerry Poe, CEO of Santa Clarita Consultants. The presentation will help you take a detailed look at how the Internet of Things (IoT) is already impacting supply chains.
- How the benefits of supply chain mobility are available now.
- The aspects of running your business from a portable device.
- An organization's mobile needs.
- How can your mobility needs be met.
- A supply chain mobility platform development rationale.
- The benefits for upgrading a supply chain with mobile.
- Security concerns exist within supply chain with mobile.
- Supply chain mobility apps available.
- The meaning, trends and predictions of "Bring-Your-Own-Device" (BYOD) by staff.
- Best practices for "Bring-Your-Own-Device"