Cloud Backup Enterprise Automation
Cloud Service Delivery Platform
CTERA Portal is a scalable cloud service delivery platform that enables the creation, delivery and management of cloud storage applications, including file sharing and sync, backup, and mobile collaboration. It connects to cloud storage infrastructure from multiple vendors, including EMC, HDS, IBM and AWS.
CTERA Portal can remotely manage anywhere from tens to tens of thousands of connected devices, including CTERA cloud storage gateways for remote sites and end-point agents for individual users and mobile workforce. It allows you to launch and manage the following applications from your cloud storage infrastructure:
- Continuous bi-directional synchronization between cloud folders, end-points and cloud gateways
- Collaboration using shared project workspaces with user controlled permissions, and email invitations for ad-hoc access
- Automated, bandwidth-optimized local & cloud backup with block-level de-duplication
- Selective file backup and "bare metal" disk-level backup
- Application-aware backup for Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory, SharePoint and Hyper-V.
- Remote access to files via standard browsers and CTERA Mobile app
Create and manage service plans and group-based templates, determine storage quota, licensing, service expiration dates, and manage dunning procedures. Easily integrate with Active Directory and LDAP for user authentication, as well as third party billing and monitoring systems.
Multi-Tenancy and Multi-Tier Management
CTERA Portal supports multi-tier management, making it possible to delegate aspects of service delivery to departments using virtual instances.
Cloud Storage Back-End
CTERA Portal is interoperable with a variety of storage infrastructure providers, including public cloud services and object storage platforms from EMC, IBM, HDS, AWS and others. CTERA Portal eliminates storage vendor lock-in and allows you to load-balance between different back-end options, both private and public..