What is Business Process Management?
Increasing organizational complexity necessitates the employment of tools to manage the design, and communication of business processes, and administration of the systems used to execute these processes.
Your organization needs immediate access to accurate information for decision support, and to see how the organization is performing against corporate goals. In many cases, organizations have found it difficult to synchronize business strategy with operational execution because they lack real-time visibility into the information needed to support decision-making. Often, organizations are using disconnected applications (for example, Excel spreadsheets) to record and analyze data, or managers have to wait for another department to complete some work before getting information.
Learn the Many Advantages of Integrated (ERP):
- What important changes to business and IT are necessary today?
- A quick introduction to Business Process Management (BPM).
- Learn what Business Process Management does.
- What is the Business Process Management Project Approach?
- How does the integration of Business Process Management and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) work together?
Which business types can benefit from integrated enterprise solutions?