The Materials Supply Problem:
- Material management fails to solve daily demand and order fulfillment requirements.
- The company is unable to give customers a delivery date promise
- Suppliers are unable to deliver goods on time and in needed quantities
- Forecasts are inaccurate and unreliable
- Operations cannot assess material needs and identify bottlenecks
- Procurement based on previous years and forecasts from spreadsheets
- Real-time data is unavailable or does not represent the real world.
READ MORE NOW