Are you ready for Enterprise Mobility? We are ready to deliver purpose built performance and accessibility, easing your ERP users adoption in the new world of Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD).
What is BYOD?
According to Wikipedia.com: Bring your own device (BYOD) (also referred to as Bring your own technology (BYOT), Bring your own phone (BYOP), and Bring your own PC (BYOPC)) is a term that is frequently used to describe the policy of permitting employees to bring personally owned mobile devices (laptops, tablets, and smart phones) to their place of work and use those devices to access privileged company information and applications. The term is also used to describe the same practice applied to students using personally owned devices in education settings.
BYOD is making significant inroads in the business world, with about 90% of employees already using their own technology (in at least a limited capacity) at work. In most cases, business simply can't block the trend. Some believe that BYOD may help employees be more productive. Others say it increases employee morale and convenience by using their own devices and makes the company look like a flexible and attractive employer.
A traditional BYOD application access method for mobile smart phones and tablet devices requires you to download and install an APP (device-specific software application) before you can access the “platform” of services or entertainment.
Creating your Enterprise Mobility expectations
- Are you able to forget enterprise limits and think about the future?
- Are you able to design your ultimate ERP mobility system?
- Are your ERP needs available off-the-shelf?
- Does your ERP support low-cost integration?
- Does your ERP support sales & workforce mobility and smart-devices? (BYOD)
- Does your ERP support a bolt-on, configure and use modular adaptability?
- Are the add-ons and enhancements seamlessly integrated?
- Does your ERP offer mobile executive dashboards?
- Does your ERP offer mobile manufacturing a graphical factory planning board?
These questions are but a few in the Complete Enterprise (ERP) Self Assessment which includes over 300 questions. You can download the complete ERP self assessment here:
What is SYSPRO Espresso?
In a few words, SYSPRO Espresso forms part of SYSPRO 7 is an enterprise integration platform bringing corporate BYOD disparate devices operational under the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) umbrella.
SYSPRO Espresso is a mobile platform giving you access to all your business data remotely as easily as if you were in your office. SYSPRO Espresso enables you to create applications that will work on any popular device, providing instant and secure access to information about your customers, suppliers, inventory items, contacts and other key business information.
SYSPRO Espresso benefits:
- Designed to be customizable and adaptable without requiring development skills Designed to cater for offline conditions
- Designed to render appropriately on any device, from a mobile phone to a desktop PC (and anything in between)
- Designed to interact with the device’s native capabilities
- Built using development tools that are in wide spread use
- Designed to use e.net Solutions’ Business Objects and Windows Communication Foundation REST services to deliver secure content
- Browser-based and device agnostic
With SYSPRO Espresso your devices can use a built-in device-independent technology. By using this technology, SYSPRO Espresso enables any smart-device to connect to the Enterprise Platform without the usual runaround. Still better, there is no APP which must be constantly updated as technologies change. Technology change is part of the enterprise landscape, isn’t this great SYSPRO Espresso is automatically updating as you use it?
The SYSPRO Espresso architecture is one of the first platforms of its kind to use a single source codebase (for the business logic) to create native applications for any mobile device, with built-in powerful customization capabilities both for the end-user and for developers to engage.
If innovation is king results are the queen. SYSPRO Espresso, provisions enterprise mobility integration satisfying business demand for simplicity, reliability and performance.