Enterprise (Business) Continuity is in jeopardy without a tested and proven preparedness plan.
Is your Enterprise Continuity in Jeopardy? Is your disaster recovery plan (DRP) up to date, tested, proven and reliably executed by your teams?
What is enterprise (business) continuity? Enterprise Continuity is the ability to maintain normal business operations and services in the face of a disruptive event.
What would happen if:
- Your business was unable to open the next day?
- Your business could not recover a critical file, email, hard disk, server or laptop?
- Fire destroyed your building and your domain infrastructure?
- Natural disasters caused you to be unable to take customer orders?
- Key personnel are unavailable to manage your company data?
- Do you have a written Enterprise Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery Plan (ECM-DRP)?
Is your investment in resiliency appropriate? What measures have been implemented to track your progress? And, finally, is management regularly assessing and improving the organization’s “preparedness” capabilities in the event of a disaster?
Your ability to continue critical business operations while responding to disasters, then, returning to normal operations efficiently and cohesively, is a critical success factor for all organizations. Effective Enterprise (Business) Continuity programs (ECP) and disaster recovery plan (DRP) programs are vital, becoming a necessary cost of doing business.
Be confident that your business-unit can survive adverse conditions. Contact us, and we'll get you started.
Have you gone through an incident or outage? Please share your experiences!
Knowing where you are, with trust in your enterprise tool-set, helps define where to start. For the best possible outcomes, do your internal systems align; people, technologies, and enterprise software?
To find out, click here for your personal enterprise answer and review.