This utility provides a means for companies to successfully change their inventory stock codes without losing current transactions, historical data or jeopardizing data integrity. This can be done for a single stock code or can be done in batch mode using a cross reference file as the input.
The value of a Batch Stock Code Conversion Utility module in an ERP software system:
- Change a single code or a batch using an import table
- Merge multiple inventory items together
- Optionally retain original stock code description
- Master file information and selling prices are converted
- Bills of Material are converted
- All historical data is converted
- All open orders are converted
If you are interested in learning more about the Batch Stock Code Conversion Utility from SYSPRO, download the fact sheet with a click.