We are pleased to announce that the launch of BarTender 2016 is scheduled for mid-November 2015.
BarTender 2016 offers new and dramatically improved capabilities as well as major features rebuilt from the ground up to make BarTender more valuable and powerful than ever.
The launch of BarTender 2016 will also see the first price increase in many years. Seagull Scientific are making this pricing change to reflect the real increased value of the major features BarTender has added, and to improve BarTender’s profitability to you as part of your enterprise productivity solution suite.
Below are several changes that take effect with the launch of BarTender 2016 in November:
- The list price of all BarTender editions will increase by approximately 8%.
- Software Maintenance, calculated as a percentage of list price, will increase by 2%.
- Their industry-leading technical support will continue to be available to all registered users.
- The BarTender Automation Edition will be capped at 20 printers.
- Print-Only offerings (BTP-PRO and BTP-A3) will be discontinued.
- Pricing, part numbers and procedures for processing upgrades and updates will be substantially changed.
- Electronic Software Delivery will be markedly improved.
Bartender Enterprise Automation is Seagull's most powerful edition.
- Includes all of the design, printing, software integration, and data sourcing features of the Automation edition, plus advanced server functions for centralized printing, security and administration.
- Supports RFID and all card printing and smart card encoding functions.
- Includes BarTender Web Print Server to print labels from any browser.
- Contains the most advanced integration features, including TCP/IP triggers, SAP AII, Oracle XML, XML transforms, and XML scripting. Includes full functionality for all of the Companion Applications, including Librarian and logging to centralized databases.
- Tracks printer parts inventory and in-printer media usage.
To get the best price on BarTender 2016 we encourage you to purchase now with maintenance, which provides an upgrade upon launch.
BarTender is available in four editions that address a wide range of features and user requirements.
- Enterprise Automation
Printer Licensing: Both "Automation" editions allow unlimited network users. With these editions, licensing is based on the maximum number of printers used by BarTender on the network.
Integration with your ERP and business processes enables barcode labels and forms to be readily accessible for all users and activities. Such as: shipping, receiving, work in process, international manifests, and shipping labels.